Sunday, January 6, 2013

Today...

Was long. I had work for almost 7 hours...I work full time during the week, then I have 2 part-time jobs. It is a lot, but it is what I have to do at he moment. I got out at 3:30, and it normally ends at 12:30. We had a faculty meeting, so my whole schedule was messed up. I got to the gym a little past 4, thinking that it closed at 5. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Gym closed at 4. That meant no workout today. Tomorrow, I'm planning on trying a "Group Power" class. It's apparently weight lifting to music. Might be interesting. I've never done weight lifting with a class before. And I've done weight lifting 2 times in my life. And I've never used dumbbells before. So as I said...interesting. Depending on how I feel, I might try a yoga class. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment